The 12th International Workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing (CBMI 2014) will take place in Klagenfurt, in the very south of Austria from June 18th to June 20th 2014. In the context of CBMI, a special session on Medical Multimedia Processing will be organized. Topics of the special session include, but are not limited to:
- Visual indexing of medical image collections or video archives
- Medical multimedia retrieval
- Browsing and presentation of medical multimedia data
- Endoscopic video processing
- Human computation for medical multimedia processing
Authors are invited to submit special session papers of 6 pages. All peer-reviewed, accepted and registered papers will be published in the CBMI 2014 workshop proceedings to be indexed and distributed by the IEEE Xplore. The submissions are peer reviewed in single blind process, the language of the workshop is English. CBMI 2014 is organized in cooperation with IEEE Circuits and Systems Society and ACM SIG Multimedia.
- Paper submission deadline: extended to March 14, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: April 15, 2014
- Camera-ready papers due: May 12, 2014
- Early registration: May 25, 2014
For more information please visit http://cbmi2014.itec.aau.at/ and for additional questions, remarks, or clarifications please contact the session chair Manfred Del Fabro (email@example.com).