The 12th International Workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing (CBMI 2014) will take place in Klagenfurt, in the very south of Austria from June 18th to June 20th 2014. In the context of CBMI, a special session on Multimedia Metadata will be organized. The workshop is co-organized by the Multimedia Metadata Community (http://www.multimedia-metadata.info/), which has already organized many successful events in the past. The Multimedia Metadata Community aims to extend the active and successful community and network with new members.
Topics of the special session include, but are not limited to:
- Multimedia annotation
- Multimedia semantics and ontologies
- Multimedia metadata models and standards
- Storage and indexing of multimedia metadata
- Multimedia metadata from social software, crowd-sourcing and gamification
- Multimedia Metadata in mobile and cloud computing
Authors are invited to submit special session papers of 6 pages. All peer-reviewed, accepted and registered papers will be published in the CBMI 2014 workshop proceedings to be indexed and distributed by the IEEE Xplore. The submissions are peer reviewed in single blind process, the language of the workshop is English. CBMI 2014 is organized in cooperation with IEEE Circuits and Systems Society and ACM SIG Multimedia.
- Paper submission deadline: extended to March 14, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: May 12, 2014
- Camera-ready papers due: June 20, 2014
- Early registration ends: May 25, 2014
For more information please visit http://cbmi2014.itec.aau.at/ and for additional questions, remarks, or clarifications please contact the session chair Vincent Charvillat (firstname.lastname@example.org).